Enhance your coaching practice with Psychological Flexibility
These webinars facilitated in English and in French with Benjamin Schoendorff (Contextual Psychology Institute, Montreal) introduced participants to the ACT Matrix, a simple yet powerful tool that not only brings to bear all ACT processes but also supports coachees in becoming better observers of themselves, hence increasing their self-awareness. Through the matrix, we explored:
- The 6 processes of ACT: values, committed action, cognitive defusion, acceptance, contact with the present moment, self-as-context.
- The 4 quadrants of the ACT matrix
- How to guide the client through the matrix
- How using the matrix enhances the transformational process and supports the clients in engaging in committed actions and sustainable behaviours
- How to integrate the ACT matrix into current practice